Flipkart.com

STOP Frequent Likes ! ! Now Facebook Like turns in sharing on Profile!

http://www.wikio.com


Today I saw a continuous Series of Images and Posts in Facebook profile Stream …

Turning Minds, is I shared these pages on my profile so how can it appears on my profile ..

Finally I come to know –“ Facebook Turns like button functionality from Like to share.

Facebook on Like Button :The Like button lets users share pages from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click.”
The Like button lets a user share your content with friends on Facebook. When the user clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the user's friends' News Feed with a link back to your website.


So Its Time to stop frequent Likes ! just follow and share Recommended post to Facebook Community” ... Again Control Your Hands, Change Your Habit with Like you posting it to FB..

Posted : Sujit


Comments

Post a Comment